Chief Executive Officer
Mr. Binmayouf holds a master’s degree in health administration from Suffolk University, Boston, USA.
- Mr. Binmayouf holds a master’s degree in health administration from Suffolk University, Boston, USA.
- He has a long experience in the field of insurance exceeding 28 years, where he worked with many insurance companies and Prince Sultan Cardiac Center.
- He held several leadership positions in insurance companies, most recently as a Executive Technical officer.
- He is considered as a reference in the engineering insurance because of the experience gained by specialized courses that were obtained in the engineering insurance especially in Munich Reinsurance Co. and Cologne Reinsurance Co.
- He conducted several strategic projects in the Saudi insurance sector.
- He taught, trained and lectured on insurance in Institutes, universities and insurance companies such as the Institute of Public Administration, Meirc Training & Consulting, and Tawuniya.
- He has several articles in the press and has also participated on the television channels for the deployment of insurance awareness in the community.
- Activist in the social media to spread awareness on insurance, healthcare and to encourage young people to work in the insurance sector.
- Member of the Saudi Society of health administration.