Shivali has been working with CAIS since January 2020.
- Shivali is a Fellow of Institute and Faculty of Actuaries UK and Institute of Actuaries of India and has recently joined CAIS as a consulting Actuary.
- She has experience of around 12 years in the actuarial domain in the areas of pricing and reserving for specialist health and general insurer portfolio, management and statutory reporting, business analytics and risk management.
- Shivali has worked in senior level roles with Max Bupa Health Insurance Company Ltd. and Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited.
- Shivali has also worked with brand name consultancies such as AXA Business Services Pvt. Ltd. wherein she has set up and led a Health Competency Centre team in AXA Business services and successfully led health pricing projects across global AXA markets – (Gulf (UAE, Bahrain, Oman & Qatar) ,Turkey, ASIA (Indonesia, India).
- She is Bachelor of Science (Hons) Mathematics from Delhi University.
- She is a Member of Advisory Group on Examination of Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI). She is an examiner for General Insurance exams conducted by IAI.