Dana Barhoumeh – FSA, CERA
Head of Actuarial Department
Dana is a Fellow of the Society of Actuaries in the United States and a Chartered Enterprise Risk Analyst from the Society of Actuaries in the United States.
- Dana Barhoumeh is a Fellow of the Society of Actuaries in the United States and a Chartered Enterprise Risk Analyst from the Society of Actuaries in the United States.
- Before joining CAIS, Dana was a consulting actuary at Milliman. She is a licensed actuary in Jordan and the United Arab Emirates.
- Dana has over 13 years of actuarial experience, including consulting insurance companies in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region including Kuwait, Jordan, Egypt, Qatar, and United Arab Emirates on various projects such as technical reserving, pricing, reinsurance optimization and enterprise risk management projects. Prior to that, Dana was working with New York Life Insurance Company in New York, United States.
- Dana has also worked as a consulting actuary to numerous regulatory authorities in the region including the Insurance Commission in Jordan, Palestinian Capital Market Authority (PCMA), Insurance Authority in the UAE, Saudi Central Bank in Saudi Arabia (SAMA), and Capital Monetary Authority in Oman (CMA).
- Dana has also worked with brand name consultancies such as Deloitte and KPMG.