Serving both traditional insurance as well as cooperative insurance and takaful
We assist companies understand, design and implement the International Financial Reporting Standard number 17 (IFRS 17)
Helping the Company identify and understand the gaps with respect to finance, data and IT systems, policies and controls, processes with gaps clearly documented along with the supporting technical documentation.
Financial impact analysis
Illustrating to the Company the impacts of IFRS17 on the Income Statement and balance sheet considering different sensitivities on the discount rate and risk adjustment.
Assisting the Company to ensure they have the necessary infrastructure and process to implement IFRS17 .
From benefit design and funding strategies to cost management, we provide solutions according to different accounting standards.
- We provide consulting to all parties in healthcare including insurance companies and other providers of health plan.
- We support medical providers with analysis of their data and costs in order to set their prices and leading to better negotiation with insurance companies.
- We Analyze utilization, develop rating models and assist in reserving.
- We assist with microinsurance programs.
We set up techniques and processes that improve productivity and performance. We design ways of exploiting data to create a competitive advantage.
We create insightful dashboards that assist companies in taking informed decisions.
We support you with product approval applications with regulators, including pricing and reviewing terms and conditions, increasing your chances of attaining approval from the regulator.
We provide training on various subjects to both governments institutes as well as private companies in English and/or Arabic.
- Assist in placing actuarial staff in companies
- Referring university students to companies for internship opportunities
- Referring university graduates to companies for possible hire
- Free of Charge
- Actuarial Technical Skills Development Training
- Training programs can range from days up to 6 months
- Direct training by Fellow of the Society of Actuaries and other senior actuarial analysts
- Targets and timelines are set with management to help the Company establish a fully-fledged actuarial department.
- Various Actuarial Subjects
- Motor Reserving methods
- Medical Reserving methods and trending
- Pricing techniques
- Product Approvals
- Involving data cleaning/data analysis, report writing, etc.